- Reparto sobre la marcha. Inalámbrica. Portátil y desenchufado
- GOOVIS Wireless Cast es compatible con Tipo-C y HDMI. ¡Extienda sus favoritos a dos pantallas y disfrute de un trabajo de alta eficiencia, reuniones de grupo fluidas, intercambio social y más!
- La tecnología de doble banda 2.4G + 5G presenta un gran ancho de banda, antiinterferencias.
- GOOVIS Wireless Cast es compatible con el protocolo 802.11 ac, lo que garantiza el cambio fluido de doble banda de acuerdo con la intensidad de la señal. Mayor calidad de imagen, transmisión de datos más estable y rápida sin salpicaduras.
with my iPhone I can only use Screencopy - neither Netflix, Amazon Prime Video nor Disney+.
Only basic Screencopy for Youtube and such.
Waste of money😢
It's working fine with my Rokid Air..highly recommendable..
I bought a Goovis Young and was very disappointed it did not work with my USB c phone or laptop. Goovis never said many USB c connectors do not output video. I then had to buy the Goovis Cast to connect, but that didn't work very well. I have just bought a new Dell laptop and the usb c now at last works with the Goovis, but not properly as the Windows 11 initated screen does not change, even though the monitor display changes. Goovis might be a good product but support information is pathetic.
I don't understand how this works. Where are the instructions? in English.
I want to like this.
I can get it to connect to my IPhone via wireless, but it means i have to lose my connection to the internet as this thing uses wireless, so while i can connect this to see my screen i can't use the internet to view anything.
DRM limitations stops it from casting Netflix and other apps.
I also have issues hearing my bluetooth airpods when connected to this.
Is there a way to cast my IPHONE screen to the Goovis Lite, wirelessly while still being able to use my Wifi for internet?
I love this idea, i'd also love to be able to buy extra batteries too to click in.
While it kind of does what it says it will, if you can't access the internet because this thing requires the wifi signal I don't see how it really solves any issues?
Also, get the DRM worked out please.
GOOVIS Wireless Cast
Dive into your immersive journey with GOOVIS Cast without carrying tangled wires and power supplies!
Cast wirelessly, vision freely.
The integrated exclusive Type-C reinforced power supply design with the GOOVIS Powerbank Base: No power cables are needed anymore.
Perfect Fit with GOOVIS HMD
Exclusive Type-C enhanced power supply design integrated with GOOVIS Powerbank Base: no need for a power cord.
On-the-go Cast. Wireless. Portable
2.4G+5G dual-frequency technology, large bandwidth, anti-interference. GOOVIS Wireless Cast supports 802.11 ac protocol to ensure smooth dual-frequency switching based on signal strength. Higher image quality, more stable and faster data transmission, no splashes.
Smartcolor 3.0 Display Processing Engine
GOOVIS Wireless Cast supports Type-C and HDMI. Extend your favorites to two displays and enjoy efficient work, smooth group meetings, social sharing, etc.
- Brand: GOOVIS
- WiFi: 2.4G/ 5G 802.11ac
- Output resolution: 1080P@60fps
- Video output interface: HDMI + Type-C
- Power interface: DC 5V/2A (Type-C)
- Product size: 87 (L) x 61 (W)x 10 (H) mm
- Product weight: 56g
1-Year Warranty with 24hrs Response
Feel free to contact GOOVIS Team: email@example.com if you have any question.